Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cheater Cheater....Pumpkin eater????

No pumpkin here!  Seems bugs have entered my home.  Not the creepy crawly kind but the sickness kind instead. :(  Took my 5 month old to the ER (ped doc couldn't get her in until Thursday) to be tested for Influenza.  Thank goodness she tested negative...however, that doesn't change the fact that she is miserable!  Poor thing.  After spending almost 2 hours there I was in no mood to cook so we ordered Chinese take out. Good thing I did; as when I got home I found my 2.5 yr old on the couch not feeling well.  She went to bed without dinner...her choice not mine...at 7pm!  So, time to get the exterminator out!  Where's my Lysol!?!?!?
Until we get back to our regularly scheduled program...STAY HEALTHY!

No comments:

Post a Comment